Patient Portal Resources & FAQ
MHC Patient Portal(Opens in New Window)
Mountain Health Center (MHC) is not affiliated with the UVM Health Network (UVMHN). MHC has its own electronic medical record program (EMR) that is separate from UVMHN.
MHC’s patient portal is not connected to the MyChart portal offered by UVMHN.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Who can sign up for MHC’s patient portal?
- Any active MHC patient age 18 and over.
- What do I need to have an MHC Patient Portal?
- You need to have a working email address.
- How do I sign up for the patient portal?
- Just call our front desk at (802) 453-5028. They will be happy to enable your patient portal.
- How do I access the patient portal?
- You can access our patient portal through a web browser (link on our website) or by downloading the Healow app.
- I forgot my password. Who do I call?
- Good news – you can reset your password by yourself! On the login page, click on the “Trouble logging in” link and follow the instructions.
- My account is locked. What do I do?
- You will need to give our front desk staff a call so we may assist you further.
- I received an email stating that my lab/imaging results are available. However, when I open the result there is nothing there. Where are my results?
- Sometimes results aren’t visible on the portal because they exist as an attached document. Unfortunately, some attached documents are not viewable on the portal. Don’t worry – we still have your results and will notify you.
- I sent a message or request to my provider. Why haven’t I heard back yet?
- Our providers aim to respond to portal messages within 2 business days. However, if you haven’t received a response to your message or request within that time, please call Mountain Health Center to follow up.
- I need help learning and navigating the patient portal. What kind of training do you offer?
- We have patient portal tutorial videos on our website for your convenience. Unfortunately, due to IT staffing limitations, we are unable to provide 1-on-1 training for the patient portal.