As a non-profit community health center serving all, we are committed to providing access to high-quality, affordable primary care in Addison County. Our services include access to dental care, mental health services, and a sliding fee scale.
Mountain Health Center is a Federally Qualified Health Center (FQHC), offering care to all people of all ages in a comfortable environment. Open since 1986, we serve both the acute and chronic care needs of our patients, focusing on a goal of health, not simple absence of disease.
Non-profit educational and support organizations may inquire about our community room which is available for use on a limited basis.
Primary Care Services:
- Family Planning and Birth Control
- Physical Examinations – All Age Groups
- Newborn Care, Pediatric Care, Young Children & Teens
- Adult and Geriatric Medicine
- Laboratory Services
- Nursing Home Care
- Minor Surgery including skin biopsies and excisions
- Nutritional and Dietary Counseling
- Behavioral Health
Additional Patient Services:
- Sliding Fee Discount to help income-eligible uninsured and insured patients pay for their care at our practice. Click here to see our Sliding Fee application and scale.
- Mail order pharmacy that can save patients time and money. Convenient home delivery at no extra charge with potential savings for patients of Mountain Health Center. Download the PDF application here: Pharmacy-Application
- Now offering Medication-Assisted Treatment (MAT) beginning October 16, 2017! This will include on-site counseling, support and prescription of buprenorphine (Suboxone), naltrexone or Vivitrol. Click here to learn more!