Please find all of our open positions listed below. We look forward to hearing from you!
– Updated May 6, 2019 –
IT ASSISTANT TECHNICIAN (Part Time):
We are looking for a qualified on-site IT Assistant Technician that will install and maintain computer systems and networks aiming for the highest functionality. You will also “train” users of the systems to make appropriate and safe usage of the IT infrastructure.
A successful IT Assistant Technician must have a basic knowledge of computer software and hardware and a variety of internet applications, networks, and operating systems. The ideal candidate will also have troubleshooting abilities and attention to detail.
Brief Description of Duties
- Setting up workstations with computers and necessary peripheral devices
- Checking computer hardware (desktops, laptops, keyboards etc.) to ensure functionality
- Installing and configuring appropriate software, hardware, printers, phone systems according to specifications
- Provide orientation and guidance to users on how to operate new software and computer equipment
- Perform troubleshooting to diagnose and resolve problems for end users (repair or replace parts)
- Maintain records/logs of repairs and fixes and maintenance schedule (Help Desk Ticketing System)
- Identify computer or network equipment shortages
- Experience in an IT related field and healthcare setting is a plus
- Excellent diagnostic and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication, organization, and time management skills.
- Knowledge of internet security and data privacy principles is a plus
- Any IT Certifications are a plus (e.g. CompTIA A+, Microsoft Certified IT Professional
If there are no positions listed, please feel free to forward your resume along and we will keep it on file in the event that a position should open that fits your qualifications.
Please submit documents required to email@example.com.
The Human Resources Department will contact applicants who have been chosen to continue through the applicant selection process.